Description of deliverables
The following will be delivered in a 3-hour workshop:
- We’ll go through the different components needed in an apparel start-up.
- We’ll go through, on a high level, the process for starting an apparel brand, and the steps included.
- We’ll go through pricing strategies that will direct the overall approach to how to price apparel products.
- We’ll look at different price and margin simulations and project how that will affect your investments in production. We’ll estimate your wholesale price, retail price, and your wanted margin.
- We’ll help you to estimate how much it will cost to produce a specific product in different quantities, and what your profit margin will be depending on if you sell wholesale or direct to consumer. The purpose of this exercise is to help you plan your collection and to help you make strategic decisions for your business.
- We’ll look at the projection for an entire collection. We’ll estimate your sample costs, production cost, your wanted margin, and FOB (cost to make product). We’ll project potential income, and potential profit depending on your target prices, production quantity, and margin.
- We’ll give you templates for Costing Sheet, Product Price Matrix, and PRP that you can use after the workshop. These can be used to make more accurate calculations for your specific business.
- We’ll look at where spending your investments can have the largest impact, and where to bootstrap.
- We’ll create a high-level budget for the first year, giving you an indication of the total investment needed for the brand launch.
We’ll contact you after the purchase, to schedule the workshop.